Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Shout-Out to My Favorite In-Laws

I have the greatest in-laws in the world, so I thought I'd share them with you.

This picture is of Joe's parents (Dave & Paula) and his great-grandma Lloyd (Dave's Grandma). They are some pretty dang cool people. The minute Joe "brought me home for dinner", they accepted me and made me feel like family. No matter what anyone says, you do marry the family. And I'm grateful for the family I married into.



This is Grandma Bolander (Paula's Mom). She is such a sweet, kind, and loving person. I'm so glad I've had the opportunity to get to know her!



This is a portion of the Green Clan. Grandpa & Grandma Green (on the left) had us over for Father's Day last month. Joe's awesome sister, Jenna, is in front on the left with her boyfriend Chris. This family does love to party. It's way fun. Dave & Paula are in the back on the left, and then me and Joe. Then there's Aunt Annette & Uncle Jeff and their kids (Cherie w/boyfriend, Ryan w/wife Julie and baby Jaxson, and Brandi w/hubby Zach). They are all so fun to get together with.

I found this rock amongst Grandma & Grandpa Green's rocks around their well. I thought it was perfect to discover such a symbol. I'm grateful for all of our family members ('cuz Joe has awesome in-laws too!) and the love that is felt from them all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I ever tell you that you are the favorite daughter-in-law?
Yes, you are in the will.
Grateful that our son has such a perfect wife!!
Love, Your favorite Mom-in-Law