Well, we're still just waiting. :o) We have an appointment on Thursday and I'm hoping we see some serious progression. If we haven't had him by Monday, we have another appointment and I'm hoping they'll say, "Let's get him out of there." :o) I think it's time. Especially when all who see you feel the need to comment something like, "You look so tired." Or, "You look like you're ready to have that baby any minute now." I guess that means it's time, eh? Ha ha.
We'll keep you posted.
10 years ago







4 comments:
Just hang in there, it will all be worth it! And I am sure you look fabulous! Good Luck!
Thanks for keeping your blog up to date! I can't wait to hear about baby boys arrival. Good Luck!
Hey congrats! can't wait to see him! I tagged you so when you have time
Kristen...
OMG its been forever. I had no idea you got married, have a baby on the way..wowee. That is so great. How is life? check out my blog http://jadechristensensblog.blogspot.com/
So good to see you. You look really good.
Jade
Post a Comment