Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2 Year Old Pics

I finally did it!  I finally got the appointment set up to get Brandon's 2 year old pictures taken.  Whew!  They were scheduled for this last Saturday at 11:00 a.m.  I was so excited!... until I picked up Brandon from daycare Friday evening and found this...



He had a huge cut on his eyelid and a scratched up nose.  Poor baby.  I guess he was spinning and fell and hit something.  Guess I'll try calling on a Friday night when he's looking good to make an appointment for the next day and then wrap him in bubble wrap until we arrive at the studio.  Ha ha!

2 comments:

Kerri McMahon said...

It NEVER fails that someone has something happen before pics in our house. I have learned if I wait for the "right" time they will never get done. He looks cute even with his owie. :)

Just BE said...

First of all, he is so stinkin cute! And SO big! Omg I can't wait to see you guys. Second, in EVERY one of Kalysta's "milestone" pics she had a scratch on her nose. I kid you not. It just became a joke. Put a little make up on him, I'm sure Joe won't mind! ;)